The North West International Piano Ensemble Competition is an exciting new competition—a one of a kind in Canada—and to operate it demands significant funds. Here is an opportunity to make a difference for deserving young piano artists by gifting your donation to this project with financial sponsorships as follows (see below, “Sponsorship Levels & Benefits”).
Donation Amount: $10,000 +
- Competition renamed to “TITLE SPONSOR” North West International Piano Ensemble Competition
- Opportunity to display your product or service on the day of our competition
- Company name and logo appear on the front page of our website
- Announcement of title sponsor at all events
- Recognition plaque
- Final award presentation by your chosen representative
- Full color ad spread in our competition program
- Company name and logo included in all events and collateral material
- Reserved VIP seating to all NWPES events
- Exclusive sponsor in your industry
The NWPES also makes available low-cost advertising rates in any Concert Program Book we produce. These welcomed funds also go support purposes. Please contact us should you have interest in promoting your music/cultural/arts organization events.
Please make cheques payable to North West Piano Ensemble Society (or NWPES) and mail to:
North West Piano Ensemble Society
10560 Gilmore Crescent
Richmond, BC, Canada V6X 1X4
Tax Receipts will be mailed for any amount in excess of $25.
Individuals who are interested in volunteering with your time and experience are most welcome! If you would like to help with accounting, marketing, social media, data entry, or just general assistance at our Competitions, our Concerts, our Master classes, our Workshops, and etc, please contact us.